Our mission is to provide strategic legal and policy solutions to accelerate the transition to a net zero, climate resilient future. In doing this work, our organisation has an impact on the environment.
We are committed to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and to integrate recognized environmental management best practices into our business operations;
- Minimise our business travel and use the most sustainable means by implementing our sustainable travel policy;
- Minimise waste production and maximise the reuse and recycling of materials;
- Ensure our use of natural resources is sustainable, including energy, water and the products we buy;
- Procure goods and services which are environmentally, socially and economically sustainable; and
- Minimise the environmental impact of the events we hold by considering the above commitments and implementing our environmental events guidelines.
To meet our commitments we will:
- Monitor and manage the environmental impacts of our activities, including business travel, energy and water usage, waste and recycling, and paper purchases.
- Monitor and actively reduce our food waste and remove all avoidable single-use plastic from our operations, products and supply chain.
- Engage with stakeholders, including communicating internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis.
- Work together with partners, suppliers and landlords t promote improved environmental performance
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients
- Review our environmental policy regularly.
This environmental policy represents our published position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.