Specialist Services | Policy Making
Impactful climate action is not possible without a robust policy and legal framework to deliver it.
With decades of experience and involvement in high-level international climate negotiations and in domestic policymaking, we continuously strive to build and expand on our knowledge.
Specialized in breakthrough ideas and creative strategies that are informed by a deep understanding of complex policy and political challenges, we develop razor-sharp methodologies to deliver strategic and robust evaluations, ensuring our clients long-term needs are at the centre of our work.
Our Specific Services
- Development and revision of NDC implementation plans by locating national climate and development goals within the broader sustainable development agenda;
- Assessment of existing national and sub-national climate and development policies and plans, and linkages between these, and sectoral priorities, planned activities and investments, development and climate indicators across NDC sectors;
- Formulation of climate change legislation, strategies, policies, regulations, and plans;
- Assessment and strengthening of institutional capabilities/arrangements to support the effective implementation of climate change legislation, strategies, policies, regulations, and plans;
- Assessment and strengthening of monitoring and reporting systems linked to the implementation of climate change legislation, strategies, policies, regulations, and plans; and
- Strategic, policy, and thematic evaluations of climate funds and their initiatives, programmes and projects.
Learn More - Specialist Services Contact Us